Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions!
Are there parking spaces at the hotel, if so, how much do they cost?
- our hotel-owned parking spaces (EUR 9.50/night) are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival, subject to availability, and will be assigned at check-in
- from the 2022 main season you will find additional hotel parking spaces (EUR 9.50/night) a short distance from the hotel (about 1 minute walk)
- not far from our hotel you also have the option of public parking for EUR 4.60/day (free on sundays).
Can bicycles and e-bikes be parked safely?
- you can park your bicycles and e-bikes safely and free of charge in our hotel garage
Is there a charging facility for e-vehicles?
- Yes, we have an e-charging station. Please indicate this at the time of booking
From what time can I check in and by what time do I have to check out on the day of departure?
- Check In: monday-saturday from 2:00 p.m. | Sunday from 5 p.m
- Check Out: monday-sunday until 11:00 a.m
Are animals allowed?
- No. Since we are an allergy-friendly hotel, animals are unfortunately not allowed in our hotel
What are the breakfast times?
- Our varied breakfast buffet is available monday-friday from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and saturday-sunday from 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m
How to pay at the hotel?
- We accept MASTERCARD | VISA | AMERICAN EXPRESS | GIROCARD | CASH PAYMENT
Is there a minibar in the room?
- No. You can buy drinks and small snacks from the vending machines in the public area.
Is there WiFi in the hotel?
- Yes. WLAN use is free of charge for our guests throughout the hotel
Is there an elevator?
- Yes. With the elevator you can reach all floors of our hotel easily and barrier-free
I am allergic or have an intolerance, what do I have to consider?
- We look forward to a short message from you before your arrival and we will try to fulfill all your wishes
Is there a safe?
- Yes. Each of our rooms has its own safe
Do you also have a restaurant?
- No. Our hotel does not have its own restaurant, but you can reach countless restaurants within walking distance.
- Just talk to us - we would be happy to make our recommendations for you.
I don't have an EU plug on my devices, what can I do?
- Please just contact us. We will be happy to help you with an adapter that you can borrow from us at any time for the entire duration of your stay.
I forgot my charging cable at home, now what?
- Please feel free to contact us as well. We will help you further and have chargers available to borrow (subject to availability).
Are the bathrooms equipped with stools?
- We look forward to a message before your arrival. On request, we will be happy to place a stool in the bathroom or in the shower.
What additional costs are there for children?
- Babies and small children up to the age of 4 sleep free of charge in the baby travel cot they have brought with them in their parents' room
- You are also welcome to add a travel cot to your booking. This is charged at EUR 12 per day
- Children and teenagers from the age of 5 can sleep in an extra bed that can be booked at EUR 35 per day including breakfast
- Please note that you have to book the room category Double Room Comfort or Double Room Comfort with balcony or terrace in order to be able to book a baby or extra bed.
Your question was not included? Then we look forward to hearing from you!